Comprehensive LTL and Full Truckload Services
As leaders in cold chain management, we take care of your products from pick-up to delivery. We incorporate the latest GPS technology to ensure on-time delivery. Every reefer unit is outfitted with remote temperature control and tracking technology for accurate temperature management. Our equipment is maintained by Penske for top performance and we offer you a large fleet of dual-temp trailers to manage any load combination.
For transportation to several destinations simultaneously, we offer temperature-controlled transportation services throughout the lower 48 and throughout Canada. Regularly scheduled routes include:
- Daily service to Oregon, Washington and British Columbia
- Twice weekly service to California, Idaho, Utah, Nevada and Arizona
- Weekly transcontinental in the US and Canada from the Northwest and California
With five west coast temperature-controlled warehouses with capacity for frozen, chilled and dry products, we offer you:
- Asset-based carrier services
- Regularly scheduled LTL and FTL services
- Dedicated services
- Carrier drop-off services
- Pick and pack services
- Local delivery
- Pool distribution and redistribution
- Brokerage services
- Reverse logistics
Kool Pak LLC is fully compliant with the guidelines of C-TPAT, the U.S. Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C‐TPAT).
Keeping It KOOL°®
Keep It KOOL°® is our unique quality control program. Every team member is included from the top down, all focused on the safe handling of your shipment. Plus, all of KOOL PAK°’s California equipment is CARB-compliant.