We treat you as our partner in supply chain management. You can rely on our professional, dedicated team for consistent, friendly service with every transaction, whether large or small. As the Leaders in Worry-Free LTL Shipping®, we’ve been providing exceptional refrigerated transportation and logistics services since 1968. With our long term customer commitment, your shipment is our priority; your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- Keep It Kool® (KIK) Program
- Kool Shield temperature protection system, developed by KOOL PAK°
- Coolers and freezers in every facility
- Patterson, California facility is 100% solar powered
- Dual Temp Trailers
- The ibright® System temperature monitoring and remote control
- Extensive Driver and Dispatch training
- Clean trailer program
- Temperature management: all drivers are required to carry both digital and analog temperature probes to properly check freight temperatures
- Pallet tags: every pallet is tagged for accurate temperature control
- We are in compliance with ELD Regulations
- Compliance with Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA): we are proactively incorporating changes throughout our organization in anticipation of FSMA regulations
- SmartWay Certified: US and Canadian certification
- Carb Compliant: All of our California equipment is CARB Compliant
- Kool Pakº LLC received a Mérieux NutriSciences Audit Participation for scoring 96.5% on a Distribution Center Food Safety and Quality Systems Audit performed at its Clackamas, Oregon facility on November 14, 2017.
- WE are in compliance with ELD Regulations.
KOOLº SHIELD Saves Our Bacon
As published in the November 2017 issue of Refrigerated Transporter magazine, Kool Pakº has embraced the technology of the Koolº Shield to protect your temperature-controlled products from exposure to high temperatures during the trailer unloading process. This article highlights the use of the Koolº Shield in our trailers which ensures the safety of your goods while in our care.