For safe cold chain management, look to KOOL PAK° as your partner of choice. Safety comes first for your shipments and for our employees. It’s a core Value we take seriously.
Keep It KOOL° Quality Assurance Program
Introduced in 2009, Keep It KOOL° is our proprietary quality assurance program that reduces claims, with all employees working together to ensure the safe handling of your product throughout the cold chain.
All of our California equipment is CARB Compliant.
Driven to Excellence
Since 1968, we’ve earned several industry awards that confirm our commitment to safety and exceptional service. And since 2002, we have consistently received awards from the Oregon Trucking Association (OTA), in recognition of our commitment to transportation safety.
- 2016 – Oregon Trucking Association (OTA) 1st place Safety Award for Common Carrier LTL – 1-5 million miles
- 2015 – OTA 2nd place Safety Award / Common Carrier LTL under 3 Million Miles
- 2013 – OTA Fleet Safety Grand Champion
- 2013 – 1st place, OTA Fleet Safety Awards, Common Carrier LTL/Under 3 Million Miles
- 2011 – Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) Trusted Carrier – Top 15% best carriers in Oregon
- 2011 – OTA Fleet Safety Grand Champion and perfect record of zero DOT accidents in Oregon
- 2011 – 1st place, OTA Fleet Safety Awards, Common Carrier LTL/Under 3 Million Miles
- 2010 – OTA Safety Director of the Year / Nicole Hollamon, CDS
- 2002 – 2010 – OTA Fleet Safety Awards